Story Art's aim is to make online art tuition fully engaging with the exciting stories of The Iliad and The Odyssey to cater to the perspective of children.
We use famous paintings and short animations with which the children can interact, learn the stories in fun ways and get to know many Greek gods and heroes through the lesson.
Greek mythology is a basic subject matter in many fields, including all literary arts. Knowing the story of the gods and man will help children learn and understand other fields as well.
Our art tutor shows the process alongside your child for the whole duration in the following ways:
- Tell the story of The Iliad and show a painting about the story
- Discuss Greek gods and goddesses
- Express the scene in the child’s own way
- Includes some supportive materials
- After finishing the story, the sketch book will be children’s own Iliad pop-up book.
We're pleased to let you know that Story Art Class is open with NEW online classes for children including a FREE Trial lesson for first week. The promotion end by 18th September.
- Class 1. 14th Sep : The Golden Apple ( Free trial lesson )
- Class 2. 21st Sep : The Judgement of Paris
- Class 3 28th Sep : Menelaus becomes king of Sparta
- Class 4 5th Oct : Paris wins Helen’s Heart
- Class 5 12th Oct : Odysseus feigns madness
- Class 6 19th Oct : Achilles throws off his disguise
Parents don’t need to prepare anything. We supply all the materials needed for the lesson.
This online course was designed for children to enjoy art and express their creativity.